SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
In 2020, the St. Louis Illini Club is giving away two $1,000 scholarship to a St. Louis area student that will be attending the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Each applicant must submit the following:
- A completed application. PDF or Google Doc
- School transcripts including verification of class rank, g.p.a., and ACT/SAT scores
- One letter of reference from a teacher at the student's high school
- One letter of reference from an adult other than a teacher or family member
- Two essays combined 500-750 words about yourself and why you are attending the University of Illinois and how you see your degree helping you contribute to your community after school.
Due to Coronavirus, the deadline to enter has been extended to May 31, 2020.
After the submittal deadline, the scholarship committee will review all applications and decide on the winners.
The students receiving a scholarship will be invited to our St. Louis Illini Golf Outing on June 29th for the scholarship presentation.
If you have any questions regarding scholarships, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org .